Thursday, February 18, 2010

First, but not the last.

"It's that wonderful old-fashioned idea that others come first 
and you come second. This was the whole ethic by which I 
was brought up. Others matter more than you do, so 'don't
 fuss, dear; get on with it." -Audrey Hepburn


I will go forth and put myself second and put the world first by putting my words and ideals into the universe. My name is Lily. I have found myself to live a life of leisure. I consider myself an explorer. An explorer of lands, thoughts, people, and ultimately the unknown. My open mind has been a blessing, but has also has dropped me into a rabbit-hole that I cannot seem to get out of. I guess once you find yourself with all the options and no restrictions -- that's when you find yourself bound and tied. But of all my passions, clothes and fashion have always made their priority in my life and let the bindings free. My open mind has created a never ending tale, as put to proof by my closet that can never stay organized. I honestly believe how you think about people is how you think about clothes. I do not discriminate people - therefore I do not discriminate the multitudes of styles that come my way. I have given you the insight into my mind; what makes me tick, and what makes my eye gravitate to what it does.

I hope you'll enjoy everything I bring to the table and I will always appreciate what you will bring as well. (Just make sure you always bring a bottle of Veuve Clicquot with you)... let's see what we'll come up with along the way. 

Cheers!
with all my love,
Lily




No comments:

Post a Comment